We’ve said it before; we’ll say it again: this COVID stuff is confusing… multiple variants, mixed messages, changing conditions, changing approaches, and way too much politics. I continue to attempt to empathize with our healthcare workers; no wonder so many are increasingly exhausted! Amid the serious health concerns, there remain tons of questions.
As the Intramuralist oft scans a broad spectrum of news sources in order to discern what we’re wondering and potentially promoting, note the following, recent forty, all about Covid…
- A 4th Shot?
- Are hospital workers running out of sympathy for unvaccinated COVID patients?
- CNN wonders: Is the media out of touch with the public on COVID?
- Confused By The CDC’s New COVID Isolation Rules?
- COVID vaccines for ages 5 to 11 start today but can schools open safely in the shadow of Omicron?
- Do Masks Protect Against the Omicron COVID-19 Variant?
- Do you have a cold, the flu or Covid-19?
- Do you need a booster shot to be ‘fully vaccinated’ against COVID? What does ‘up to date’ mean?
- Fox to Psaki: How is this still a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” if the boosted are getting sick?
- Has COVID Testing Declined Under Joe Biden?
- Has Covid vaccine efficacy turned negative?
- How did the 1918 pandemic end, and could the same thing happen with coronavirus?
- How effective are COVID-19 vaccines against Omicron?
- How Effective Is a Face Mask Against COVID-19 if You’re the Only One Wearing It?
- How Is a Third of the Population Being Hypnotized?
- How is COVID going to end?
- How is Omicron impacting your life?
- How long should you isolate if you’re fully vaccinated but have Covid-19?
- How Reliable Are Covid-19 Rapid Tests for Detecting Omicron?
- How Soon Will Covid Be ‘Normal’?
- How Will The Pandemic End?
- If It’s Really a ‘Pandemic of the Unvaccinated,’ Mr. President, Why Is My Vaccinated 6-Year-Old Wearing a Mask?
- Is Covid Causing Decision Fatigue?
- Is COVID here to stay?
- Is COVID-19 a Disability?
- Is COVID-19 driving our teens to drugs, alcohol?
- Is COVID-19 ever going to go away?
- Omicron: Do travel bans work against new Covid variants?
- Omicron is here. What are your treatment options if you get Covid-19?
- Omicron-specific vaccines could be ready by March. Will we need them?
- So When Does the Emergency End?
- Vaccinated and test positive?
- Vaccine choice follows politics in US. Why doesn’t it in Germany?
- Vaccine Passports Are Here to Stay. Why Worry?
- What exactly is today’s status of the vaccine mandate in the federal space?
- Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
- Why Did the CDC Change Its Mind About COVID Isolation, Quarantine Rules?
- Will 2022 Be the Year We Put the Pandemic Behind Us?
- Will history judge Trump as harshly as his critics on COVID-19?
- 2 Years of COVID: What Comes Next?
This is hard, friends. On many…
So many questions continue…
[Source list: AARP, ABC, American Greatness, Associated Press, The Atlantic, BBC, Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Christian Science Monitor, CNet, CNN, Deseret News, Federal News Network, FOX News, Health Magazine, Hot Air, Huffington Post, The Intercept, The Jerusalem Post, Joe Rogan Show, Miami Herald, MSNBC, National Law Review, NBC News, New York Post, The New York Times, The New Yorker, Newsweek, NPR, PBS, The Post Millennial, Reason, Substack, USA Today, VeryWell Health, VOX, and The Wall Street Journal.]